Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bisuit the 24/7 ponygirl being groomed, bathed and fingered by Sandy the slavegirl

Well, I was out using Biscuit, carting and galloping and whipping her into a fine lather!  Sandy, who has been hanging around for a while, a nice young lady from the Netherlands wanted a ride so I had her strip down to her collar first and off we went!  It was great fun.  When I was done with Biscuit I stripped her of her latex and then had Sandy bathe and groom her.  Ponies like to splash and have fingers in their soft little folds, and Biscuit is no exception!  Sandy did a fabulous job, fingering the pony to a couple of very nice Orgasms, and I enjoyed it immensely, sitting on my hands and grinding my legs together up in my home as I listened to the two of them getting clean.  What fun!  I hope you like the picture.  I think that we are adding a new slavegirl pony groom to the farm!  Way to go and welcome, Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment