Thursday, May 24, 2012

Preparing Ebony the African Ponygirl for her Fate & Future

So Ebony came by for coffee at Meiji Stables.  We sat, chatted, caught up.  Unbeknownst to her, I thought it would be cool to make a matched pair of black ponies - maybe Zulu Maiden Ponies?  Hmmm, nice idea.  I drugged her and ringer her fine nose, then I carried her off to Diablo's nice quiet and secluded farm to brand her smooth right bum cheek.  She dis squirm and scream and beg and cry and carry on - I must say it did not distract me from pressing the hot iron into her skin, pushing with all of my weight to cut a clean and sharp mark into her, and then clean up afterwards!








Afterwards we had a small gathering to celebrate my new animal, and to admire my brand on her and her new tack - whenever a new pony gets on her new hooves for the first time it is just so cute - trying to get her balance, taking those first few awkward steps, hearing the snap of a whip sing next to branded bum-cheek! 


I so love farm life - if you read this, please stop in to Meiji Stables when next you come to SL! Hugs and a kiss, and please comment on this blog if you can.  What is coming next for Ebony?  Well, for one thing work in the lunge circle training to the whip to be able to cart.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening,

    That was so erotic. I would love to hear more about ebony, the pony girl.

    Spanks and kisses,
    Master Padraig

    ReplyDelete