Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shadow is not my kind of Dog. Are you?


So this really pretty gray Husky, shadow is hanging around Bondage Ranch, and I am SO looking for a good dog, so we start in, emoting and such.  He wants to be a 24/7 dog.  Great.  He wants a Mistress.  Check.  He reads my profile, finds out I am a pony trainer, dog trainer, etc.  Check.  So I friend him, hold down my palm so he can sniff my hand, turn on mapping, tell him to come to me and if he does I will work him and collar him, and off we go.  Well, no shadow.  He sort of comes, sort of does not, hangs out at BR sniffing random mistresses, etc. So he meets Biscuit, my pony and they back and forth.  So he comes back and criticizes me, says he is looking for tougher.  Fine, well I break Biscuit into a million pieces and put her back  together into a fine, obedient, totally docile animal, then the dog shows up again and I give him a test – herd the pony.  He poofs and then texts me saying “this isn’t for me  It seems out of character.”  So I ask you, what is in character for a dog?  IF a dog wants his belly rubbed and told he is a good dog, then he had damn well better BE a good dog. 

A good dog to me is one that will be with me when I train, who can help me herd back in a stray pony, who will help protect me when I explore strange sims, who will protect my farm and livestock from pervs and raiders, and who will go hunting with me.  A dog should look good on a leash as I shop or date or hook up with guys, and a dog should be ready to curl up around my toes when I sit and have a coffee.  If I take a man home and make love, the dog may well be leashed downstairs or outside, and well, he hears what dog ears can hear.  I try and live my SL as if it is a life, and I am a (pony) farm girl here, so that is my life.  If I am going out hunting, I do not want a dog that hides under the bed and waits for treats when I get back, or if I go to work a pony or take a cart ride begs off and sits at home drinking from a dish.  I want an adventure dog that runs, plays, drinks from a stream, helps me track and live and love and smile.  Shadow was not that kind of dog.  Perhaps you are or could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment