Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kelli, my new bitch dog in our Second LIfe?

So Biscuit and I were out exploring yesterday.  We had a blast, she is learning some better carting skills, and the nuances of how I like to do things, with the encouragement of my whip, wit and patience - key aides to teaching a new ponygirl!  We went over to the forum stables and took in the views
then we went up the mountain and stopped at a scenic overlook, Biscuit and I in a quiet moment!


Well, then we went over to Bad Kitten Stables.  I was still looking for a really good dog, preferably a clever bitch dog, but hey, even a boy dog would be OK, if they would work!  Anyway, we ran into a few of the locals, including a nice puppygirl, kelly85 (sparkofdamnation).  so off we went, talking and all.  To cut a long story shorter, Kelly is pretty and nice, but mouthy and a bit of a know it all, but very eager to get into it, no real limits, and good with ponies.  I helped transform her into a really nice red Akita bitch, then gave her a task - herd a pony!  Which, I am happy to say that she did, after a bit of a bother when Biscuit ran off and hid!  Such a good time.  I am really looking forward to doing MORE!



So anyway, we will see what today brings, but things are definitely coming around!  Please leave your comments for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment