Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Breaking Biscuit into a 24/7 Ponygirl

Yesterday was quite a big day, both for Biscuit and for me.  I knew exactly what I wished to do - take control of her utterly, shatter her idea that we were in some sort of human 'relationship', bring home to her her status as my property, as an animal, as MY PONYGIRL BISCUIT.  So I did. 

As she came on, I force tp'ed her to me in Masion Brocelaide.  I was angry with her for talking to a dog about me, and I let her have it, then locked her down in rlv, hard.  I hitched her to our favorite cart, then blindfolded her and worked her very very hard, all the while keeping at her for talking to a dog.  I knew I had her attention - she clung to me like glue, and she stopped using IM at all - she even responded to my IM only as a pony, and only in chat.  I was so angry about the dog, and so excited to see the change!  I called an old man to cart with us, then Marion, who could turn out to be a good friend.  Biscuit was totally abject, so focused on pleasing me, on redeeming herself to me.

Well, she did well, but I am not going to let her up - not at all.  She is mine, branded, and being trained, and that is simply that.  Open wide, pretty biscuit, I am giving you your bit and snapping reins to your bridle and you are totally mine, a 24/7 ponygirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment