Sunday, May 20, 2012

Peanut, a Prize Pet for a Lesbian Domme, being made to Order

Well, a new project!  I kidnapped EvaGarcia Resident, a lovely, tall, brunette, domme and I have reduced her height, SL from about 6'7" to 5'6", which in SL is a peanut!  hence her name, which I think humiliates her, Peanut!  I ringed her nose to make her easy to leash and stripped her, which had a good impact on her.


Well, I took her out and had her tattooed.  A nice vines pattern seemed to be fun, and classy - a pet for a Lady needs to be classy, so vines and grapes seemed a nice theme to me.  And permanent, as well.


Of course I took Peanut and Biscuit out to show them off.  I think they will be great friends, and Peanut has already proved her value, and different from a pony.  I had not place to put down my coffee, so I used Peanut as my table, and a pretty one at that!  What do you think?


Well, RL came quickly and so I put Peanut into her pretty cage for the day!  An adventure all around.  Would you like to buy Peanut, when she is fully broken, trained and ready?  $10,000 Lindens!  Please leave a comment and get in line now!


Of course, as with any pet, you need to walk Peanut, so I did - she was very well behaved, leashed by her nose ring.  I stopped to talk and she eagerly went under my foot to keep these lovely red soles from being RUINED!  Training has begun.





No comments:

Post a Comment