Thursday, May 10, 2012

Enjoying Biscuit the Ponygirl

I was talking to a guy who trains ponygirls today in SL and I asked what he did with ponies and he said "Sex - they are pleasure ponies!" and he just did not get what else you might do with a ponygirl.  And I was thinking that is fine, but it is also such a guy thing to say.  I had Biscuit out for a walk and had my typical coffee, and I was just feeling playful, so I bent her over, dipped her nose in my coffee and then licked her nose - dipping my biscuit in my coffee!  I thought that was clever, and fun, and playful, and not sexual.  So fellas, why not try something fun with your ponies?


So we went out carting too, this morning, out on Route 9 from Frilly Filly.  I applied the whip to her oh so sweet hiney and Biscuit MOVED!  It was great fun.  A new friend popped in, Cherylcynful, who is a manager at CMNF, the sex/office role play site.  It seems that one of her workers disappeared and has not been seen again, and for some reason she got a tip that my stable, of all places, might be a place that this young lady was seen.  Well, of course it is a big misunderstanding!  I did ask her to inspect the livestock, but she could see no resemblance to her missing young lady.  Biscuit kept snorting and stomping, until finally I gagged her with a obedience bit and restricted even emotes until this lady left.  Snoopy type ladies should be VERY careful around pony barns! Accidents of a particularly grisly nature have been known to happen, ones where there is not even a body left!  Not a human body anyway!
So I took Silk and Biscuit out for a walk n Kensington, and over to Hyde Park.  Lovely time, really.  I wonder if there are Real Life pony clubs in Chelsea, Kensington, or Mayfair......






No comments:

Post a Comment