Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why I enjoy kidnapping a ponygirl rather than having a volunteer

A real controversial theme in ponygirls is "wild" - that is the Subject is taken, captured by force, kidnapped, held against their will (at least initially, until tamed), or "voluntary" - that is the Subject submits and agrees to being a ponygirl freely with the Trainer (at least initially).

I have tried it both ways and I much prefer to take a wild girl.  I have three main reasons for this:
1.  I love how it makes me feel - strong, intimidating, powerful, in control, predatory, aggressive, tough.  It is hard in RL for me or any woman to feel this way, especially physically, and I find that I love that feeling in SL, of TAKING what I want and doing what I wish.  It just sets up so much of the rest of the relationship.
2.  It has a transformative impact on the animal, um 'Subject' as well.  The stress of running, being captured, of waiting, being bound and then stripped puts the animal in a tremendously pliable, expectant state.  Then when she is branded, and her nose and her nips are pierced and belled, when the bridle slips over her head and the bit is pushed back over her lips and her voice is ended with RLV, when the hooves go on and the harness and her posture changes - well, when the animal stands up in her new hooves, reins held by her Trainer, it is such a delicious time!  |She wants to resist, but how?  Then blinkered, unable to see sims or names, to bring the animal out to places she used to go as a human and show her to people who used to know her?  OMG, so over the top.  and the pony realizes, there is no one to save her, no easy way back!  She is in her stall, hitched, helpless, waiting for the sound of the Trainer's boots, taking her out for training, but she can hardly know what awaits!

3.  The breaking of a captured pony is the best, sweetest part, I think!  It happens a week or two in, usually - the captive just let's go and enjoys her fate, she understands the power over her and she crumbles - she wants to please, she wants to obey.  I call this 'eager obedience' and it is sweet.  Biscuit presented herself to me with armbinders after a grueling session to show her desire to submit.
Next we went carting today with a couple of friends.  Biscuit apparently has made the decision NOT to IM, not to speak, even to hold emotes down to a minimum, and totally IC.  I loved it!  She is becoming a perfect pony, MY perfect pony.

With Ne Svoboda:

With Pogue Gearbox:
Finally I put the animal under my boot - not a peep, beyond a plaintive whinny.  I let her up and sent her to her stall.  She hopped up and ran off.  What a lovely animal I have made!

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is soo scary. Miss Nuts really understands how to manipulate me. She has somehow tapped into vulnerabilities and feelings that I was scarcely aware of, and is exploiting them mercilessly. I dont think I will ever be wearing pretty skirts, dresses and heels ever again.......Well Ponies cant, can they??? I fear it is now too late for someone to rescue me. I am lost for ever.

    ReplyDelete