Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Russian Speaking Ponygirl For Sale!

Well, she is not a ponygirl yet, but I have her identified and I will kidnap her, bind her and then transform her to a special order for a discriminating buyer.  I will use my dog to hunt her, and then I will make her over into a lovely Russian speaking ponygirl.  I could trian her for sleigh pulling, for carting, for competitons and to be a totally compliant pet.  If yo wish, you can watch the whole thing - you may even brand your new animal.  Any takers?  $10,000 Lindens, satisfaction guarnateed or your money back!  I will also make her into a lovely hunting dog or whatever you may choose!  Be creative.  Please leave a comment or reach me direcctly by IM in SL - Nuts Bakalava, dealer in Russian exotic pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment