Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Seven is now a very pretty Maid in Training!

I saw Seven today - tall, brunette, leather and tattoos and heels and she wanted something from me, wanted to experience something.  College girl, naive, but thought that she was tough, oh, she surely did.  I thought about it a little and it sort of hit me.  I was out walking Peanut, my new trophy pet, at Venustus when I saw Seven on the dance floor.  I called to her, a wolf whistle got her attention, and came over to give her a hug and well, darn if she did not fall over on the dance floor!



Well, being an opportunistic person I slipped a very nice Dark Jewel collar on her necks, leashed her and stripped her naked, then took her off sim. A couple of people seemed concerned, but none had the guts to challenge my ownership of this person.  I immediately had her branded with my personal sign, a flower and "NB". 


Well, I know when a car is stolen it is often immediately repainted to make sure no one recognizes it, and I felt that this was a good idea, for Seven as well.  Off we went to Laqroki.  What lovely skins and hair!  We chose a new skin, Minnia in Pale and an old favorite hair, Raven in soft brown.  I had a nice "maid's shape" in inventory so I had that on her as well.  She looked gorgeous, don't you think?  so we stopped by Lusty for a nice maid's uniform.  I think that I will name her Mimi and set her to work, or maybe someone will come by and offer me a good price for her - she will be trained to be worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment