Friday, May 11, 2012

Step by Step Instructions for Capturing a Domme and Transforming her into a tamed Ponygirl

Well, step one of course is to find a good domme for the project.  I started out at Domme a Domme, where bored, or arrogant dommes love to hang, complain about being bored, brag, and just lounge around while subs flop all over looking for attention.  A few have caught my eye, but Gwendolyne stood out - nicely done avatar and some money, and always asking what other people were doing, what was going on, how are you - the empty talk of the bored.

This morning I thought, well, her time has come.  I got into my best latex, reined Biscuit my pony girl up and teleported over.  Biscuit was hitched in the main room to get her attention and I sat down next to Gwen.  We said hello, chatted, I started on my normal cup of morning coffee and offered her one.  We sipped and chatted and well, the poison hit her pretty hard.


I put down my own coffee and went to work with a piercing needle, pushing it through her septum and threading a lovely golden Dark Jewel Nose Ring through - it has full open collar functionality, but is much prettier in a pony's nose than a stupid collar around her neck.  I snapped a leash to her and a lovely little bell, and stripped her naked.  I went through her pokets - the fool had 10,000 Lindens!  I pocketed the cash - it would be useful in equipping this new pony with the latest, fanciest and tightest locking tack Second Life has to offer.  Then I dragged her over to Biscuit, leashed her as well and teleported off to a quiet farm with a hot fire in the forge and a good strong rack to secure her to.

Step two is of course to brand your new ponygirl, and I got right to it.  It was pretty amazing though - all of these people started to come over to watch.  Well, branding a new ponygirl is a pretty festive occasion, so, I had them all stand around as I heated the iron, then pressed it into her right cheek for 6 long seconds!  My, she screamed and screamed!


I calmed her down, dropped the hot iron in some water and calmed her - new animals can be so excitable over a little brand!  I dabbed a bit of salve over her fresh mark and she quieted.  We took a group picture as everyone gathered around her to admire my work - a lovely flower with 'NB' (for Nuts Bakalava naturally!). 



More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment